Tomorrow is Eath Day! How much do you really know about Earth Day? Read on to learn more!...Read More
15 Environmental Tips to Consider When Closing a Manufacturing Facility:
- Assign who is in charge.
- Map out the time line.
- Make appropriate notifications.
- Evaluate existing products as waste.
- Evaluate all surfaces.
- Evaluate out of service items.
- Evaluate what’s in the ground –small leaks over time.
- Close permits timely.
- Drain, empty, ship.
- Find the files & get digital
- Think like a buyer and a regulator.
- Get another set of eyes.
- Know your regulatory status and what is likely to change.
- Take pictures of everything.
- Understand the history of your facility and write it down.
If you would like to find out how August Mack can help you with facility closure, please click here.