â€‹How did your last regulatory agency inspection go? Were you constantly looking for compliance documents? Did you feel confident about the answers during the inspection? ...Read More
15 Environmental Tips to Consider When Closing a Manufacturing Facility:
- Assign who is in charge.
- Map out the time line.
- Make appropriate notifications.
- Evaluate existing products as waste.
- Evaluate all surfaces.
- Evaluate out of service items.
- Evaluate what’s in the ground –small leaks over time.
- Close permits timely.
- Drain, empty, ship.
- Find the files & get digital
- Think like a buyer and a regulator.
- Get another set of eyes.
- Know your regulatory status and what is likely to change.
- Take pictures of everything.
- Understand the history of your facility and write it down.
If you would like to find out how August Mack can help you with facility closure, please click here.