If you suspect a violation may be present or you become aware that a facility should have been complying with a law but has not, a consultant can come in and offer environmental compliance solutions.
Most businesses decide to seek external assistance when their company is in need of an independent opinion. Common reasons consultants are used are to:
- Supplement existing staff or the business' knowledge base
- Provide technical or economic analysis
- Develop alternatives and make recommendations
- Complete an one-time project
- Clean-up or conduct corrective actions at a site
- assist with equipment selection or purchase, installation and start-up
- Complete tasks such as facility audits, regulatory reporting, permit applications, analytical testing, employee training, etc.
- Expedite the permitting process
- Negotiate permit conditions
- Provide engineering support through studies, design and construction assistance
August Mack specializes in environmental, health and safety compliance; environmental due diligence; environmental site remediation; and sustainable business strategies to the industrial, legal, financial, health care and government sectors throughout North America. August Mack has offices in Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information on August Mack's environmental, health and safety services, visit www.augustmack.com or call 800.579.0770.